Procedure for article review
1. Articles should come into the editorial board with the review of the doctor of sciences.
2. The chief editor generates a staff of reviewers - doctors and candidates of sciences, which are leading specialists of relevant scientific field.
3. If the article meets the requirements of scientific publications, and has positive reviews, it is accepted for publication. Notification shall be sent to the author.
4. If the review makes recommendations for corrective and finalizing articles, the text of the review with a proposal to take into account their when preparing a new version of the article is sent to the author. Article, modified by the author, re-routed for review.
5. In the event of a negative review, a reasoned refusal to publish articles is sent to the author. The text of the negative review is sent to the author.
Information about review storage:
Reviews of all materials for the journal "Bulletin of Buryat State University" are stored in the Publishing Department archives and editorial board for 5 years. The editorial board is ready to send copies of reviews at the request of RF Ministry of Education and Science.
6. The reviewer should:
. indicate whether the article (as part of the study) the novelty and relevance;
. determine the logical structure of the text of the article;
. assess the quality of work;
. identify weaknesses (if any) and ways to overcome them;
. specify the stylistic errors;
. draw a conclusion about the possibility / impossibility of publication of the article.
7. The reviewer is solely responsible for the evaluation of this article.
8. Review of the reviewer is signed and stamped.