Procedure for article review
- Articles should come into the editorial board with the review of the doctor of sciences.
- The chief editor generates a staff of reviewers - doctors and candidates of sciences, which are leading specialists of relevant scientific field.
- If the article meets the requirements of scientific publications, and has positive reviews, it is accepted for publication. Notification shall be sent to the author.
- If the review makes recommendations for corrective and finalizing articles, the text of the review with a proposal to take into account their when preparing a new version of the article is sent to the author. Article, modified by the author, re-routed for review.
- In the event of a negative review, a reasoned refusal to publish articles is sent to the author. The text of the negative review is sent to the author.
Information about review storage:
Reviews of all materials for the journal "Bulletin of Buryat State University" are stored in the Publishing Department archives and editorial board for 5 years.
The editorial board is ready to send copies of reviews at the request of RF Ministry of Education and Science.
- The reviewer should:
- indicate whether the article (as part of the study) the novelty and relevance;
- determine the logical structure of the text of the article;
- assess the quality of work;
- identify weaknesses (if any) and ways to overcome them;
- specify the stylistic errors;
- draw a conclusion about the possibility / impossibility of publication of the article.
- The reviewer is solely responsible for the evaluation of this article.
- Review of the reviewer is signed and stamped.